2010年9月18日星期六

Perhaps we have grown up

Today, intended to write a song about love poetry, but read, read, after all, no writing. Because the love at the moment on how I see it a reality luxury thing ah. What else can read it? I only looked at the black silent, watching the night in the hearts of every person how to play a role in the end. I will eventually not be able to change the world between men and women that the cycle of silence.
Apart from all, if I was a little proud of the capital, that is, I finally see your heart and see the cruelty of this society and helplessness. I had to endure the loneliness and pain. Only the most quiet time at night, in my lonely moments, I think of your time in a person's soul immersed in that fluid and sad music. Can be real sadness is the song can not hide the frustration.
Honey, even though you one by one from my side of the stuff has been, although no cash had been promises. But I really never truly hated you, blamed you. Because in this world, love, a lot of time can not be described with the truth. Given this reality, perhaps should not be remembered. I believe we all understand.
In the past days, we loved hooked, too distracted to face life. Can be separated from our natural end, and so very understanding, and have no so-called Why. Days of dark moments, I think you lonely too, could face life, face the future I can not find the time to wait for you.
Once upon a time, in the face of love I had spirited the bold; a time when youthful vigor has been pursued without fear of you. Pure love then how ah, I think, there is no temptation and blurred now, purely for love, that simple. Now, we have grown up, gone through so much, they would understand what love, what is happiness. Life is short so can we live in different environments were different situation. Therefore, the face of the family, the face of society, we need to do much. Love and therefore missed a lot of good can be subtle in this complex society we are faced with how can what? Have no reason to go to face each other courage and vision. Maybe we really grown up. Although we sometimes ended the moment a loss is still youthful look to the feelings of regret with the ... ...
May be due to the impact of faith in life, or is subject to the edification of literature and life, now I see the love is so confused. I like having so many pay close attention to a girl looks, whether young or mature type type. I obsessed over them all Zeng, passion too. But I know that everything is temporary, not possible. Although at the moment I still have in your life, fantasies, ecstasy too, although I understand that we are passing youth.
Maybe I really was not for love, good man. I have been longing for romantic Gu Long life, has done a lot of dreams; has been hooked on "Life is proud to be thoroughly enjoyed themselves," the feelings of regret and helplessness. But that all now seems to have become pale, have become wrote about elegant. I'm still alive because a person's reality, never changed anything....seo|
Mens Suits|
laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论