2010年12月7日星期二

Magnificent sunset, though dusk

Although the United States and the evening sunset, persevering about the West fall? Brilliant so short, bright fleeting, no wonder the great poet of Tang Dynasty yin will sigh: sunset is magnificent, it is almost dusk. At this moment, I was like a microcosm of the poet.
Search into the sunset, the last touch of blush, I climbed the small slope, hoping to retain live it, at least not then rush away. At this point, the sun is near the sky, my shadow stretched long distance, all around became very bright. A moment, I actually felt a little warm and clean, just makes me sad also turned into a sunset sorry I never found that paradise on earth. Generous sunsets shining fields of each seedling, showing its luster, light my heart of the House. In the heat of the sun, the old hoe scraping play field-based, under the shadow of sunset how small, but everyone in the nature Quedui vast open mind.
As I immersed in the sunset brings me joy when a moving picture once again shocked my soul: the sun sets, a pair of old people sitting side by side on the ridge put ducks silhouetted against the elderly sunsets smile so serene. Suddenly an old man picked the golden wildflowers in a good mood his wife planted a silver-white hair. Scenery in the sunset, so beautiful. Mind that one could not help but think of the beautiful "sunset red": the most beautiful red sunset, however, warm and calm, the sun is late opening of the flowers, the sunset is the aging of the wine, the sunset is late for love is unfulfilled love sunset ... ...Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论